QM&RBC: Calls for papers, Conferences, Workshops
You find here anything
relevant so you know where to publish, present and listen to papers
relating to Quantitative Macroeconomics and Real Business Cycles.
Calls for papers are now also going to be disseminated through the NEP-DGE blog and NEP-DGE mailing list.
To check out conferences or journals sponsored by an association, you may
want to check out EDIRC's Economics
Associations and Societies page.
- PIER Workshop on Quantitative Tools for Macroeconomic Policy Analysis, Philadelphia, 9-13 May 2016.
- Midwest Macro Spring Meeting, Purdue, 20-22 May 2016.
- Third African Search and Matching Workshop, Marrakech, 26-27 May 2016.
- Exeter Workshop on Macroeconomics and Banking, Exeter, 31 May-1 June 2016.
- New Developments in Business Cycle Analysis, Roma,8 June 2016.
- Tsinghua Workshop in Macroeconomics, Beijing, 17-19 June 2016.
- Shanghai Macroeconomics Workshop, Shanghai, 25-27 June 2016.
- Society for Computational Economics Meeting, Bordeaux, 26-28 June 2016.
- Society for Economic Dynamics Meeting, Toulouse, 30 June-2 July 2016.
- Minnesota Workshop in Macroeconomics Theory, Minneapolis, 26-29 July 2016.
- Computational Methods for Dynamic Economies and Games, Stanford, 1-3 August 2016.
- Tools to work with modern macro models Summer course, London, 15-26 August 2016.
- ITAM-PIER Conference on Macroeconomics, Mexico City, 25-26 August 2016.
- The Macroeconomics of Uncertainty and Volatility, Stanford, 7-9 September 2016.
- Ensuring Economic and Employment Stability Network, New York, 8-9 September 2016.
- Innovations in Central Banking, St. Louis, 22-23 September 2016.
- Annual DYNARE conference, Roma, 29-30 September 2016.
- Melbourne Institute Macroeconomic Policy Meeting, Melbourne, 5-6 October 2017.
- Liquidity and Financial Crises, Philadelphia, 13-14 October 2016.
- Carnegie-Rochester-NYU Conference on Public Policy on "The Macroeconomics of Liquidity in Capital Markets and the Corporate Sector", Pittsburgh, 11-12 November 2016.
- Canadian Macro Study Group, Kingston, 11-12 November 2016.
- Ifo Conference on "Macroeconomics and Survey Data", München, 2-3 December 2016.
- Theories and Methods in Macroeconomics (T2M) Conference, Lisbon, 16-17 March 2017.
- Carnegie-Rochester-NYU Conference on Public Policy on "Accounting for Slow Growth", New York, 21-22 April 2017.
- PIER Workshop on Quantitative Tools for Macroeconomics Policy Analysis, Philadelphia, 1-5 May 2017.
[ Journals | Recent books ]
- Mid-West Macroeconomics Meeting, Baton Rouge, 19-21 May 2017.
- Tsinghua Workshop in International Finance and Monetary Policy, Beijing, 25-26 May 2017.
- West Coast Search and Matching Group, San Francisco, 26 May 2017.
- 7th European Search and Matching Network (SaM), Barcelona, 31 May-2 June 2017.
- Barcelona Summer Forum on Economic Growth and Fluctuations, Barcelona, 15-16 June 2017.
- Tsinghua Workshop in Macroeconomics, Beijing, 16-18 June 2017.
- Shanghai Macroeconomics Workshop, Shanghai, 17-19 June 2017.
- Annual Meeting of the Society for Economic Dynamics, Edinburgh, 22-24 June 2017.
- Society for Computational Economics Meeting, New York City, 28-30 June 2017.
- Minnesota Workshop in Macroeconomic Theory, Minneapolis, 26-28 July 2017.
- Tools to work with modern macro models Summer course, London, 14-25 August 2017.
- Workshop of the Australasian Macroeconomics Society, Canberra, 17-19 August 2017.
- ITAM-PIER Conference on Macroeconomics, Philadelphia, 24-25 August 2017.
- Workshop on Time-Varying Uncertainty in Macro, St. Andrews, 2-3 September 2017.
- Carnegie-Rochester-NYU Conference on Public Policy on “The Consequences of Transformative Technical Progress for the Macroeconomy”, Pittsburgh, 10-11 November 2017.
- Canadian Macro Study Group, Ottawa, 10-11 November 2017.
© Copyright 1995-2017 Christian Zimmermann
All rights reserved