QM&RBC: Calls for papers, Conferences, Workshops
You find here anything
relevant so you know where to publish, present and listen to papers
relating to Quantitative Macroeconomics and Real Business Cycles.
Calls for papers are now also going to be disseminated through the NEP-DGE blog and NEP-DGE mailing list.
To check out conferences or journals sponsored by an association, you may
want to check out EDIRC's Economics
Associations and Societies page.
- Carnegie-Rochester-NYU Conference on Public Policy on "Inequality, Institutions and Redistribution", New York, 24-25 April 2015.
- Midwest Macro Meeting, St. Louis, 1-3 May 2015.
- Macroeconomics and Business CYCLE Conference, Santa Barbara, 10-14 May 2015.
- Tsinghua Workshop in Macroeconomics, Beijing, 20-22 May 2015.
- Conference on Growth and Development, Montreal, 22-23 May 2015.
- Labour Market Policy Evaluations Using Job Search and Matching Models, Mannheim, 8-9 June 2015.
- Barcelona GSE Summer Forum, Search, Matching and Sorting Workshop, Barcelona, 11-12 June 2015.
- Shanghai Macroeconomics Workshop, Shanghai, 13-15 June 2015.
- Society for Computational Economics, Taipeh, 20-22 June 2015.
- Society for Economic Dynamics, Warsaw, 25-27 June 2015.
- Workshop on Political Economy, Stony Brook, 29-31 July 2015.
- Minnesota Workshop in Macroeconomics Theory, Minneapolis, 4-7 August 2015.
- ITAM-PIER Conference on Macroeconomics, Philadelphia, 21-22 August 2015.
- Monetary Policy and the Distribution of Income and Wealth, St. Louis, 11-12 September 2015.
- Conference of "The Post-Crisis Slump", Brussels, 1-2 October 2015.
- Liquidity and Financial Crises, Philadelphia, 9-10 October 2015.
- Canadian Macro Study Group, Montreal, 6-7 November 2015.
- Midwest Macro Meeting, Rochester, 6-8 November 2015.
- Carnegie-Rochester-NYU Conference on Public Policy on "Political Economy, Public Policy, and Financial Markets", Pittsburgh, 13-14 November 2015.
- Ifo Conference on Macroeconomics and Survey Data, Munich, 4-5 December 2015.
- Workshop of the Australasian Macroeconomic Society, Sydney (Australia), 11-13 December 2015.
- RIDGE Workshop on International Macro, Montevideo (Uruguay), 15-16 December 2015.
- Workshop on Macroeconomic Dynamics, Milano (Italy), 21 December 2015.
[ Journals | Recent books ]
- Workshop on Employment Policies and Heterogeneity in the Labor Market, Bonn (Germany), 4-5 March 2015.
- XIX Workshop in International Economics and Finance, Bogotá, 10-11 March 2016.
- Carnegie-Rochester-NYU Conference on Public Policy on "Globalization since the Crisis", Rochester, 8-9 April 2016.
- Midwest Macro Spring Meeting, Purdue, 20-22 May 2016.
- Third African Search and Matching Workshop, Marrakech, 26-27 May 2016.
- Tsinghua Workshop in Macroeconomics, Beijing, 17-19 June 2016.
- Shanghai Macroeconomics Workshop, Shanghai, 25-27 June 2016.
- Society for Computational Economics Meeting, Bordeaux, 26-28 June 2016.
- Society for Economic Dynamics Meeting, Toulouse, 30 June-2 July 2016.
- ITAM-PIER Conference on Macroeconomics, Mexico City, 25-26 August 2016.
- Innovations in Central Banking, St. Louis, 22-23 September 2016.
- Carnegie-Rochester-NYU Conference on Public Policy on "The Macroeconomics of Liquidity in Capital Markets and the Corporate Sector", Pittsburgh, 11-12 November 2016.
© Copyright 1995-2016 Christian Zimmermann
All rights reserved