QM&RBC: Calls for papers, Conferences, Workshops
You find here anything
relevant so you know where to publish, present and listen to papers
relating to Quantitative Macroeconomics and Real Business Cycles.
Calls for papers are now also going to be disseminated through the NEP-DGE blog and NEP-DGE mailing list.
To check out conferences or journals sponsored by an association, you may
want to check out EDIRC's Economics
Associations and Societies page.
- Fiscal and Monetary Policy in the Presence of Debt Crises, Carnegie-NYU-Rochester Conference on Public Policy, New York, 19-20 April 2013.
- Southern Workshop in Macroeconomics, Wellington (NZ), 26-27 April 2013.
- Seventh Annual Conference on Macroeconomics Across Time and Space, Philadelphia, 3-4 May 2013.
- European Search and Matching Network Annual Conference, Mainz, 15-17 May 2013.
- Quantitative Society for Pensions and Savings Summer Workshop, Logan (Utah), 23-25 May 2013.
- Doctoral Workshop on Dynamic Macroeconomics, Konstanz, 24-25 May 2013.
- Workshop in International Economics and Finance, Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic), 6-7 June 2013.
- The Role of Financial Intermediaries in Monetary Policy Transmission, Amsterdam, 19-20 June 2013.
- European (PhD) Workshop in Macroeconomics, London, 20-21 June 2013.
- Shanghai Macroeconomics Workshop, Shanghai, 22-24 June 2013.
- The Macroeconomics of Uncertainty and Volatility, Stanford. 24-26 June 2013.
- Society for Economic Dynamics Annual Meeting, Seoul, 27-29 June 2013.
- Tsinghua Workshop in Macroeconomics, Beijing, 1-3 July 2013.
- Bonn International School in Macroeconomics, Bonn, 3-11 July 2013.
- Summer School in Economic Growth, Coventry (UK), 8-12 July 2013.
- Society for Computational Economics Annual Meeting, Vancouver, 10-12 July 2013.
- Recent Developments in Macroeconomics, Mannheim (Germany), 18-19 July 2013.
- Minnesota Workshop in Macroeconomics Theory, Minneapolis, 30 July-2 August 2013.
- The Causes and Macroeconomic Consequences of Uncertainty, Dallas, 3-4 October 2013.
- Boston University/Boston Fed Conference on Macro-Finance Linkages, Boston, 4-5 October 2013.
- Workshop on Macroeconomics, Financial Frictions and Asset Prices, Pavia (Italy), 7-8 October 2013.
- Liquidity and Financial Crises, Philadelphia, 11-12 October 2013.
- Canadian Macro Study Group, Toronto, 8-9 November 2013.
- Fall 2013 Midwest Macro Meeting, Minneapolis, 8-10 November 2013.
- Carnegie-Rochester Conference on "A Century of Money, Banking, and Financial Instability", Pittsburgh, 15-16 November 2013.
- Family Economics and Family Policy Workshop, Mannheim, 27-28 November 2013.
- Money, Credit, and Financial Frictions, St. Louis, 5-6 December 2013.
- Monetary Policy in Open Economies, Wellington (NZ), 16-17 December 2013.
- Macroeconomics in Perspective Workshop, Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium), 23-24 January 2014.
- Conference Theory and Methods in Macroeconomics (T2M), Lausanne (Switzerland), 13-14 February 2014.
- Southern Workshop in Macroeconomics, Auckland, New Zealand, 7-8 March 2014.
- Causes and Consequences of Policy Uncertainty, Princeton, 10-11 April 2014.
- Carnegie-Rochester Conference on "Uncertainty and the Macroeconomy", Rochester 25-26 April 2014.
- Paris Conference on Goods Markets, The Macroeconomy and Policy, Paris 15-16 May 2014.
- First African Search and Matching Workshop, Marrakesh (Morocco) 21-23 May 2014.
- Spring 2014 Midwest Macro Meeting, Columbia (Missouri) 30 May-1 June 2014.
- Tsinghua Workshop in Macroeconomics, Beijing, 30 May-1 June 2014.
- Doctoral Workshop on Dynamic Macroeconomics Strasbourg (France), 2-3 June 2014.
[ Journals | Recent books ]
- Society for Computational Economics Annual Meeting, Oslo, 22-24 June 2014.
- Conference on Recent Developments in Macroeconomics, Mannheim (Germany), 23-24 June 2014.
- Society for Economic Dynamics Annual Meeting, Toronto, 26-28 June 2014.
- Summer courses "Tools to work with modern macro models", London, 18-29 August 2014.
- ITAM-PIER Conference on Macroeconomics, Mexico City, 21-22 August 2014.
- REDg Workshop on Macroeconomic Dynamics, Madrid, 26-27 September 2014.
- Conference on Macro-Finance Linkages, Boston, 3-4 October 2014.
- Canadian Macro Study Group, Hamilton, 7-8 November 2014.
- Carnegie-Rochester-NYU Conference on Public Policy on "Monetary Policy: An Unprecedented Predicament", Pittsburgh, 14-15 November, 2014
- Carnegie-Rochester-NYU Conference on Public Policy on "Inequality, Institutions and Redistribution", New York, 24-25 April 2015.
© Copyright 1995-2014 Christian Zimmermann
All rights reserved