The QM&RBC Agenda
QM&RBC: Calls for papers, Conferences, Workshops
You find here anything
relevant so you know where to publish, present and listen to papers
relating to Quantitative Macroeconomics and Real Business Cycles.
Calls for papers are now also going to be disseminated through the NEP-DGE blog and NEP-DGE mailing list.
To check out conferences or journals sponsored by an association, you may
want to check out EDIRC's Economics
Associations and Societies page.
- Tsinghua Workshop in Macroeconomics, Beijing, 28-30 June 2010.
- Society for Economic Dynamics, Annual Meeting, Montreal, 8-10 July 2010.
- Society for Computational Economics, Annual Meeting, London, 15-18 July 2010.
- Chicago-Argonne Institute on Computational Economics>, Chicago, 19-31 July 2010.
- 5th Workshop on Macroeconomic Dynamics, Coogee Beach (New South Wales), 24-25 July 2010.
- Minnesota Workshop in Macroeconomic Theory, Minneapolis, 27-30 July 2010.
- Summer Camp in Macroeconomics, Mexico City, 26-27 August 2010.
- Cologne Workshop on Macroeconomics, Cologne, 24-25 September 2010.
- Friction in Financial and Labor Markets, St. Louis, 21-22 October 2010.
- Canadian Macro Study Group, London (Canada), 5-6 November 2010.
- 2011 Southern Workshop in Macroeconomics, Aucland (NZ), 18-19 March 2011.
- 15th Conference Theories and Methods in Macroeconomics, Montréal, 9-10 May 2011.
- 2011 Midwest Macro Meeting, Nashville, 20-22 May, 2011.
- LeeX International Conference on Theoretical and Experimental Macroeconomics, Barcelona, 10-11 June 2011.
- Shanghai Macroeconomics Workshop, Shanghai 24-26 June 2011.
- ZEI Summer School on Heterogeneity in Macroeconomics, Königswinter (Germany), 27 June-7 July 2011.
- ZEW Summer Workshop on International Business Cycles, Mannheim, 28-30 June 2011.
- Workshop on Dynamic Macroeconomics, Vigo (Spain), 29 June-1 July 2011.
- Society for Computational Economics Annual Meeting, San Francisco 29 June-1 July 2011.
- Society for Economic Dynamics Annual Meeting, Gent (Belgium), 7-9 July 2011.
- Cologne Workshop on Macroeconomics, Köln, 10-11 July 2011.
- Chicago-Argonne Institute on Computational Economics>, Chicago, 18-30 July 2011.
- 6th Workshop on Macroeconomic Dynamics (WMD 2011), Brisbane (Australia), 24-25 July 2011.
- Minnesota Workshop in Macroeconomic Theory, Minneapolis, 26-29 July 2011.
- Tsinghua Workshop in Macroeconomics, Beijing, 15-17 August 2011.
- 7th annual DYNARE Conference, Atlanta, 9-10 September 2011.
- DSGE and beyond: expanding the paradigm in monetary policy research?, Warsaw, 29-30 September 2011.
- POLHIA conference on "Rethinking Economic Policies in a Landscape
of Heterogeneous Agents", Milano, 13-15 October 2011.
- Canadian Macroeconomics Study Group, Vancouver, 4-5 November 2011.
- DSGE Modeling - Estimation, Evaluation, and New Developments, Dallas, 4-6 November 2011.
- 2012 Southern Workshop in Macroeconomics, Aucland (NZ), 18-19 April 2012.
- Search, Matching and Unemployment Workshop, Mainz (Germany), 30 April 2012.
- Workshop on misallocation and productivity, Barcelona (Spain), 11-12 May, 2012.
- 2012 Midwest Macro Meetings, South Bend (Indiana), 11-13 May 2012.
- Workshop on Competitive Search, Unemployment and Mobility, Rennes (France), 7-8 June 2012.
- Shanghai Macroeconomics Workshop, Shanghai 9-11 June 2012.
- Tsinghua Workshop in Macroeconomics, Beijing, 17-19 June 2012.
- DYNARE Summer School, Paris, 18-22 June 2012.
- Summer School "The Science and Art of DSGE Modelling: A Course on Model Construction, Calibration, Estimation and Policy Analysis", Braga (Portugal), 20-22 June 2012.
- Society for Economic Dynamics Annual Meeting, Limassol (Cyprus), 22-24 June 2012.
- 2012 Meetings, Society for Computational Economics, Prague, 27-29 June 2012.
- Workshop on "Labor Market Search and the Business Cycle", Konstanz (Germany), 27-29 June 2012.
- Chicago-Argonne Institute on Computational Economics>, Chicago, 16-27 July 2012.
- Minnesota Workshop in Macroeconomic Theory, Minneapolis, 24-27 July 2012.
- Summer Camp in Macroeconomics, Mexico City, 23-24 August 2012.
- DYNARE Conference, Zurich, 20-21 September 2012.
- VII REDg - Dynamic General Equilibrium Macroeconomics Workshop, Madrid, 21-22 September 2012.
- Workshop on Macroeconomic Dynamics, Sydney, 27-28 September 2012.
- Canadian Macroeconomics Study Group, Montreal, 2-3 November 2012.
- Fall 2012 Midwest Macro Meetings, Boulder (Colorado), 9-11 November 2012.
- Boston University/Boston Fed conference on macro-finance linkages, Boston, 30 November-1 December 2012.
- Debt, Growth and Macroeconomic Policies, European Central Bank, Frankfurt, 6-7 December 2012.
- Fiscal and Monetary Policy in the Presence of Debt Crises, Carnegie-NYU-Rochester Conference on Public Policy, New York, 19-20 April 2013.
- Southern Workshop in Macroeconomics, Wellington (NZ), 26-27 April 2013.
- Seventh Annual Conference on Macroeconomics Across Time and Space, Philadelphia, 3-4 May 2013.
- European Search and Matching Network Annual Conference, Mainz, 15-17 May 2013.
- Quantitative Society for Pensions and Savings Summer Workshop, Logan (Utah), 23-25 May 2013.
- Doctoral Workshop on Dynamic Macroeconomics, Konstanz, 24-25 May 2013.
- Workshop in International Economics and Finance, Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic), 6-7 June 2013.
[ Journals | Recent books ]
- The Role of Financial Intermediaries in Monetary Policy Transmission, Amsterdam, 19-20 June 2013.
- European (PhD) Workshop in Macroeconomics, London, 20-21 June 2013.
- Shanghai Macroeconomics Workshop, Shanghai, 22-24 June 2013.
- The Macroeconomics of Uncertainty and Volatility, Stanford. 24-26 June 2013.
- Society for Economic Dynamics Annual Meeting, Seoul, 27-29 June 2013.
- Tsinghua Workshop in Macroeconomics, Beijing, 1-3 July 2013.
- Bonn International School in Macroeconomics, Bonn, 3-11 July 2013.
- Summer School in Economic Growth, Coventry (UK), 8-12 July 2013.
- Society for Computational Economics Annual Meeting, Vancouver, 10-12 July 2013.
- Recent Developments in Macroeconomics, Mannheim (Germany), 18-19 July 2013.
- Minnesota Workshop in Macroeconomics Theory, Minneapolis, 30 July-2 August 2013.
- Boston University/Boston Fed Conference on Macro-Finance Linkages, Boston, 4-5 October 2013.
- Workshop on Macroeconomics, Financial Frictions and Asset Prices, Pavia (Italy), 7-8 October 2013.
- Liquidity and Financial Crises, Philadelphia, 11-12 October 2013.
- Canadian Macro Study Group, Toronto, 8-9 November 2013.
- Carnegie-Rochester Conference on "A Century of Money, Banking, and Financial Instability", Pittsburgh, 15-16 November 2013.
- Money, Credit, and Financial Frictions, St. Louis, 5-6 December 2013.
- Monetary Policy in Open Economies, Wellington (NZ), 16-17 December 2013.
- Macroeconomics in Perspective Workshop, Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium), 23-24 January 2014.
- Carnegie-Rochester Conference on "Uncertainty and the Macroeconomy", Rochester 25-26 April 2014.
- Society for Economic Dynamics Annual Meeting, Toronto, 26-28 June 2014.
© Copyright 1995-2013 Christian Zimmermann
All rights reserved